Circle linear gradient with photoshop?
BUT IT'S DIFFERENT! I need an effect to combine colors, not separated colors.
Is this possible? Thanks
9/11/2016 3:05:00 PM
As the others stated - make a ring and fill it with a linear gradient.
- Create an ellipse with the Ellipse Tool (U)
- Using the Path Selection Tool (A), click on your ellipse and copy it
- Use Past in Place (CMD+Shift+V) to place the copied circle onto your initial one and then use Free Transform (CMD+T) to shrink the copied circle down. Make sure to hold SHIFT+ALT while you do!
- With your new, smaller ellipse still selected, click on Subtract From Shape in the Properties Panel (Window > Properties)
- Apply a linear gradient to your new ring
9/12/2016 2:57:00 PM