How to create this floating layers' effect in Photoshop?
So I need to create a floating layer effect (as the one shown on picture) over the display of a stock iPad image. Any suggestions, except simply applying an outer shadow effect and playing with the free transform tool?
8/26/2016 12:44:00 PM
- Make new layers with each of these images on them (except Background of course)
- Select all of these image layers
- Edit -> Transform -> Distort
- Enter these values: W: 80% H: 45% Angle: 5,86 H: -30 V: 0,00
- Press Enter
- Double-click on layer
- Click on "Drop Shadow"
- Make a nice Drop Shadow, like in the image, it is not too hard -> Enter
- Right-click on the layer, where the Drop Shadow is
- Click "Copy Layer Style"
- Select the other layers that you want to have the drop shadows on
- Right click -> Paste Layer Style
- Adjust layers
8/27/2016 7:36:00 AM