Make Multiple Circles In Photoshop
I am relatively new to photoshop, but have the following task: I must make around 15 black circles with a white number in the middle. Each circle is the same size as every other. I am trying to create vector masks, but it seems hokey. Is there a way that I can:
- Make 1 circle (preferrably vector) and then make copies of this circle that conform to the same size as the template circle.
- Make text in each circle that is "bound" to the circle.
Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.
- create new layer
- use the ellipse tool and drag with shift a circle
- double click on the layer(circle). this opens the layer style
- check color overlay and choose the color
- create a new layer
- open the text tool and type two digits in it
- center the text with the paragraph tool
- select the layer with the circle and the layer with the text and align them vertically and horizontally
- put them into a folder
- now you can duplicate the folder x-times
- replace the "digit-placeholder" with the wanted numbers
- select a folder press v and place them where you want them, x-times