I'm trying to create a logo grid and I would like to know how I can achieve something such as the image below in illustrator
5/27/2016 9:24:00 PM
- Create a square that has only a stroke.
- Go to Object>Path>Split into grid
Create a new square on top of it with the exact same size and split it to the same amount but only to rows (I did 8 rows)
- With the direct selection tool grab all of the points on the right side and drag them to the next 2 points on the background image.
- Do the same on the left side downwards..
- Copt this square, paste in front (cmnd+f) and go to OObject>trasnform>reflect>vertical
- And you'll have your grid, all you are left to do is unlock the background image:
5/29/2016 2:19:00 PM