How to make a circle with grid on the outside ring
I made something like this:
I did this with the Ellipse Tool and the Line Tool.
Now the circle is accurate, but the lines inside are very inaccurate. Is there another tool that does the same thing but with a lot more accuracy?
- Draw 2 concentric circles
- Draw a connecting line (w. line tool for example)
- Enable rotate tool (with line selected) and alt click on the center of circle.
- Type in a value in degrees that is a divisior of 360 (2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 20 etc)
- Hit duplicate
- Keep hitting ctrl+d (repeat last) until a full revolution is done.
Image 1: Timelapse of description above.