Cannot create rounded corners on object in Illustrator
I am following this tutorial to get some inspiration:
I used steps from the fourth video to make an object with rounded corners but i have a little issue with this. If i try to make rounded corners with the method used in video I cannot do it.
Also, why do I not see this tool?
you can round any corner using older Version of Illustrator by various ways.
- By using
choose Effect > Stylize > Round Corners
- By using a Script called Round Any Corner Created by Hiroyuki Sato.
- By using a plugin by Astute Graphics called VectorScrib as sub command called "Dynamic Corners Tool"
- by Using the old way as follow
- Draw you shape;
- in every corner you want to make it round add one anchor two anchors as show
Add anchor point toolor just press +
- delete the corner anchor by selecting it with the white arrow and delete is by selecting
Remove selected anchor pointsfrom the properties bar.
- we have just chambered the corner, and to make the cure use the
Anchor Point Toolor just click Shift + C and select the chambered side and drag it the a reasonable position to give you the desired cure. a perfect curve have an orthographic direction of its handles. that's mean the handels must be extended from the two segments.