How to create/draw this text box shape in Photoshop?


How to make this kind of shape in photoshop? text split in slash and add color.

text box shape split with slash

I know its basic stuff but I have no idea. Last time PS used was like 4 years back. Please help.. I am using Photoshop CC. Thank you.

EDIT : LOL Thank You!

4/14/2015 6:45:00 PM

Use the Shape Tools to draw a rounded rectangle.

Use the Pen Tool and it's options to square-off one end.

Use the Direct Selection Tool to move an anchor on the square end so it's at an angle.

Duplicate and flip the shape layer you have and use the Direct Selection Tool to alter the angle.

Duplicate the shape layer again, square off the other side, and adjust its angle.

enter image description here

You can then just double-click the layers to change their colors.

(I'd do a better job of making certain the angles were all the same and equidistant if I were actually going to use this.)

4/14/2015 4:50:00 PM