Photoshop action for bringing an object in the center of the canvas and cropping it to 120X120 px
I am currently working on a project which requires me to shift the mentioned asset(in the pic) to the center of the canvas and crop the image to 120X120 px. The current image has the size of 300X300 px.There are around 300 image sequences that I need to do the same to. Was planning to run a batch process in Photoshop, with the custom action of shifting the image to the center of the canvas and cropping it to a specific size.Need help in creating that particular action.
Thanks in advance, Mayank
- Open one of those documents When you open a document, the top most layer is automatically selected, so you don't need to include that in your action
- I'm assuming that the image within all of your files is in it's own layer and is the only layer in the document, if we don't count a possible background layer.
- Start recording the action...
Select > AllSo that you can align the layer in the next step
- Align vertically and horizontally
Layer > Align layer to selection > ...
- Resize the canvas
Image > Canvas resize...Just make sure
- Save your document to what ever folder you wish Don't touch the filename, just save, and when you run the batch at step 8, each file will be saved to that folder with their own respective filenames
- Close the document
- Stop recording
File > Automate > Batch...Just select the action and path to your souce folder and press ok and wait till the batch ends