How to fade two images together in Sketch
Is it possible in Sketch3 to do a mask w/ a gradient to make these two images seemless? Basically this technique (for photoshop) http://www.wikihow.com/Fade-One-Image-Onto-Another-in-Photoshop
...how do I do this in Sketch 3?
This is possible.
- Insert a rectangle around the first image.
- Select both rectangle and image, and mask it: Layer / Mask with Selected Shape.
- Select the Mask and switch it to Alpha Mask: Layer / Mask Mode / Alpha Mask.
- Fill it with a Linear gradient, set the start color to transparent and the end color to black.
- Adjust the angle of the gradient from top/bottom to left/right.
- Do the exact same for the second image, but set the angle of the gradient right/left.
- Move the second image slightly on top of the first image.
Download the sketch file: http://ge.tt/7j2J7J12/v/0?c