How can I split an image in several layers of same size?
I want to split this image
in several layers, one for each square.
Is there a way to do that?
- Select the first square
- Open the action window (alt +f9)
- Record a new action (bind it to f2 for example)
- Press Ctrl+C
- Press Ctrl+V
- Ctrl+click on the new layer thumb to select it.
- Press â†’ until it is aligned above the next square.
- Single left click to select the first layer.
- Stop recording of the action.
You can bind the action to a key and press it repeatedly for each row. After you finish a row select the first square on the next and run the action again.
Now all the squares are seperate layers.
Hope this helps
Indeed there is. Select -> Copy -> Paste. Repeat for each square...