how do you do text effect like this CMYK offset-effect?


enter image description here

How do you do this in Photoshop? I am using Photoshop cc and Illustrator and I am in the process of learning. Can anyone teach me how to do that text effect shown in the picture? thanks!

3/13/2014 7:11:00 PM

You can do this in Illustrator by simply stacking fills and adjusting them via the Appearance Panel.


The Transform effect for each fill, simply moves the fill vertically so they are off-center.

3/13/2014 7:19:00 PM

Licensed under: CC-BY-SA with attribution
Not affiliated with: Stack Overflow

Website under construction!!!