What rounded bold cursive font looks like the "Dunked" logo?


I have been seeing a major trend in these types of fonts, the bold cursive ones. I have been going through many and so far I have found Pacifico an Honey Script. I have tried using font identification websites but they don't seem to be able to find the letters in cursive fonts.

An example is the Dunked logo. Of the top of my head I can't think of any more examples. I know the dunked logo isn't Pacifico or Honey Script. I have a feeling people are using the same few fonts as each other.

Can anyone tell me what font this is and similar ones fitting the rounded bold cursive style?

dunked logo

6/5/2015 4:36:00 AM

As was said the logo was lettered, but probably inspired by real font (the author says he does not use font, nevertheless you can see some similarities) -

Confetti Font

enter image description here

8/4/2015 9:10:00 PM