What font/style is being used in the following image
I'm customizing the design of a Shopify store and one of the templates uses this image as a logo:
How could I write a word using that same style and font with Paint.NET?
Thanks for your help!
While this is not the same font, I've recreated the image as best I could, using Paint.NET
The process is as follows:
- Create a new layer & choose
- Type your text using the text tool, be sure to pick the proper font, size & style
- Duplicate this layer and choose Adjustments > Invert Colors.
- Choose your first layer of text and then the Move Tool.
- Using your arrow keys, press
right arrowtwice &
down arrowtwice to get the offset shadow look.
- Now, choose Adjustments > Hue/Saturation
- In this menu, slide the Lightness slider to the right until you get the gray color that you're looking for. (Around
- Next, choose Effects > Blurs > Gaussian Blur...
- In this menu, choose the appropriate amount of blur (most likely only
- For the fade at the top, add a new layer to the very top of your Layers window.
- Choose the Rectangle Select tool and draw a box spanning the full width of the layer and down to just below the half way point of the text.
- Next, fill this selection with
Whiteby choosing the Paint Bucket tool and clicking within the selection.
- Deselect your new white box by choosing one of the selection tools and clicking anywhere
- Again, choose Effects > Blurs > Gaussian Blur...
- This time, choose a large amount of blur (around
Congrats, you've now got your logo!