How to create White Square and Transparent Circle inside the square using Photoshop?
I want to create Image like below. Can someone show me how to do this in Photoshop?
There may be several ways to achieve this, but this is my preferred method:
- Open up a canvas of a suitable size.
- Select the Rectangle Tool (U)
- Holding the SHIFT key, draw a square to a size of your liking. Note, make sure you are making a shape shape layer
- Now get the Elipse Tool (SHIFT+U)
- Have your cursor on the bottom left corner of the square, and holding SHIFT, drag up to the top right corner of the square
- CRTL click on the circle layer, then apply a layer mask to the square layer.
I think I understood what you are saying correctly. If not than, do everything up till step 5, then just set the "fill opacity" of the circle layer to 0.
Hope this helps. (: