How can I move the view in Photoshop?


I zoom a lot and need to move the current there a way to move it with mouse wheel click like in other programs?

Currently I must go to the scrolling bars for adjusting X and Y view.


7/17/2013 1:50:00 AM

Accepted Answer

You can simply hold down the Spacebar and then click-drag with the mouse.

You could also use the Navigator Panel, but I find the spacebar far more efficient.

7/17/2013 1:51:00 AM

Licensed under: CC-BY-SA with attribution
Not affiliated with: Stack Overflow

Website under construction!!!