How to change the perspective of an image in Photoshop?
Follow this simple steps:
- Select the layer and press Ctrl+T and
- Right click on the transform and choose Perspective and then
- Hold Ctrl and drag the right side corner towards down
Alternatively to Bala's answer, If you're mocking your image on to something like a monitor for this example, I find it easier to use the
Distort tool as you can drag the corners of the image to match what ever it is you're laying your image onto.
- Edit â†’ Transform â†’ Distort
- Drag the corner points to the edges of the monitor to fill the blank screen
- Add a little inner shadow to the "mock screen" so it looks more "in place"