How to make a picture look like it's torn off?
How do I cut off the boundary of a picture all zig zag like it is in this picture
Or in this one
I have Paint.NET, a free image editing software. How can I do this in Paint.NET?
Take a look at this tutorial: http://cscroman.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/paint-net-torn-paper-effect/
- Create a layer on top filled with white.
- Add a third layer on top of all of those.
- Draw the line of your torn paper on this layer in black.
- "Merge Layer Down" on layer 3. Layers 2 and 3 will be merged.
- Duplicate this layer
- Gaussian blur the lower of these two layers
- On the other one, select the area you want to show using the magic wand tool.
- Invert your selection and clear
- "Merge Layer Downâ€ again
- Still with the Magic Wand, select the area of the image you will show
- "Merge Layer Downâ€ one more time.
1/31/2013 10:17:00 PM
Website under construction!!!